Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Patch 3.0.9

So, patch 3.0.9 is out today. I downloaded it before work, but the servers weren't up so I haven't actually seen it yet. Minor changes for us PvE BM Hunters: small buffs to a couple of talents (Serpent's Swiftness and Kindred Spirits). I'm not that excited by these changes, but they'll help a little, I'm sure.

I'm not sure if I'll be playing much tonight, but if I do, I may go try to farm some minipets. I'd like the Disgusting Oozeling, but it's really hard to get. I might also try to get one of the dragon whelp rare drops.

Today feels like a "nothing" day. I have to wait for tomorrow for Love is in the Air to begin, and that's something I'm really looking forward to.

One other thing I have to do tonight: I have to decay our guild's EPGP points (I'm the guild's Raid Leader and Loot Master, so EPGP is my baby), and I'm going to implement a Base GP for the guild starting today.

No comments: