Monday, February 9, 2009

Elder Graargh

I love holiday events in WoW. I have loved them since the first one I remember, which was Christmas (excuse me, "The Feast of Winter Veil") 2004. I love having all kinds of temporary quests to do, allowing me to do something unusual for a short period of time.

I also love Achievements. I've loved them since I bought my Xbox 360, in May of 2008.

So when WoW introduced Achievements in 3.0.2, and I saw that there would be Achievements for participating in the various holiday events, I was very happy.

I was determined to complete the entire [What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been] achievement. I've been enjoying the journey so far, and so far I've earned the titles "Graargh the Hallowed", "Merrymaker Graargh", and last night "Elder Graargh".

I have a ways to go, but I'm going to do it. Wednesday starts Love is in the Air. I can't wait!

No comments: